Subject: #192, News That Affects You & Your Future


 

 

Issue #192  

 

Dear Friend,

Thanks for signing up to receive our news updates.

This week's posts . . .

 

_________________________________________

 

Trumpageddon - Is Donald Trump an Israeli Agent?Trumpageddon - Is Donald Trump an Israeli Agent?

Just where does President Trump's allegiance lie? It sure doesn't look like it's with America.  [...]

 

Read Full Article

 

_________________________________________

 

Meet President Jared Kushner and 1st Lady Ivanka KushnerMeet President Jared Kushner and 1st Lady Ivanka Kushner

“A very stealthy and slow-motion coup has been executed in Washington, D.C."  [...]

 

Read Full Article

 

_________________________________________

 

40% of Cancers are Preventable40% of Cancers are Preventable

While the cause of as much as 60% of cancer may be out of our hands, the remaining 40% is well within our power to avoid. [...]

 

Read Full Article

 

_________________________________________

 

Retiring Broke

 

Retiring Broke

Are you calculating your future needs appropriately? Many retirees are way under the mark.
[...]

 

Read Full Article

 

_________________________________________

 

Anti-Aging – Take the Pink PillAnti-Aging – Take the Pink Pill

Anti-aging keeps getting more and more advanced. Here's a look at the latest. [...]

 

Read Full Article

 

_________________________________________

 

That's a wrap. Please like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter by clicking on the icons below.

We hope you have a blessed Easter.

Sincerely,

Restless Boomers